As I finalize my upcoming vacation plans I started to think about all the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Here is my list, subject to change at any time, of course:
Within the USA
- Seattle, Washington
- Las Vegas
- Vermont during the fall on one of the foliage road tours
- Skiing either in Colorado or New Mexico (I’ve never skied)
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- The Southern East coast (i.e Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia)
- Alaskan cruise (this is planned for our 10-year wedding anniversary)
- Puerto Rico
- More of Northern California including a hot-air balloon ride over one of the wine regions.
- Basque region in Spain during the cider house tours
- Somewhere in Asia, don’t know where yet and depends on political climate
- Australia/New Zealand
- Canada – Quebec, Montreal, Lake Louis, Nova Scotia
- Ireland & Scotland
- Denmark – Legoland and Eskesen (the floaty pen factory)
- Eastern Europe including Warsaw, Prague, Budapest
- Southern Italy (already saw Northern Italy)
- Guatemala – so I can take Kenny since I’ve already been
- Costa Rica
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have been to many places already – more than the average individual – and already realize how fortunate I have been but the world is huge and I have the travel bug so I still have many places to see. Funny thing is that the more I travel, the more new places to visit I discover! Fortunately for me I have a husband who also loves to travel and circumstances that will hopefully allow us to pursue some of these goals. It will take me a lifetime but I look forward to seeing these new places, experiencing new adventures and creating more memories. Oh, and don’t get me started on the places I want to visit again!
How about you? Where do you want to?