Wow! While cleaning up this blog to convert it to a travel blog, I came across this post from 13 years ago listing locations I wanted to visit in my lifetime. Thrilled to see I’ve made some headway – and even visited some locations a few times.
If I have visited a location, I’ve added a link to the pictures too!
Within the USA
Las Vegas[PHOTOS] Chicago[PHOTOS] Vermont during the fallon one of the foliage road tours [PHOTOS]
- Skiing either in Colorado or New Mexico (I’ve never skied)
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- The Southern East coast (i.e Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia)
Alaskan cruise (this is planned for our 10-year wedding anniversary)(we actually went for our 15th anniversary) [PHOTOS]
- Puerto Rico
- More of Northern California including a hot-air balloon ride over one of the wine regions.
- Basque region in Spain during the cider house tours
- Somewhere in Asia, don’t know where yet and depends on political climate
- Australia/New Zealand
- Canada – Quebec,
Montreal, Lake Louis, Nova Scotia [PHOTOS]
- Ireland &
- Denmark – Legoland and Eskesen (the floaty pen factory) (does it partially count if I visited Legoland in San Diego instead?)
- Eastern Europe including Warsaw, Prague,
- Southern Italy (already saw Northern Italy)
- Guatemala – so I can take Kenny since I’ve already been
- Costa Rica
- Buenos Aires, Argentina